The school has a commitment to providing excellent wrap around care with facilities that support both parents and children's needs.
We offer a selection of cereals and fresh milk. Toast with a variety of spreads - sweet and savoury. Fresh or dried fruit, rice cakes, bread sticks,crumpets and croissants. Children are offered drinks of pure juice, water, milk or hot chocolate in the winter months. Breakfast is eaten in a relaxed, informal atmosphere with music and conversation. Children are then free to play with toys, puzzles, colouring or reading.
The Breakfast Club operates during term time only and is staffed by members of the whole school term. The team has trained in Child Care, Food Hygiene and First Aid.
Breakfast Club has up to forty places and operates Monday-Friday - 7.45 - 8.45 am.
Children are then escorted by staff to their classes to begin their school day.
Children must be pre-registered for the Breakfast Club and there is a daily fee of £3.80 per child per session. It is important that children are booked into for the Breakfast Club and that payment is made in advance via Parent Pay.
Children can also be booked in on an ad-hoc basis for a one off day or more rather than committing to regular attendance. Again, children must be registered and payment made in advance. The fee for this option is £5.50 per child per session.
Further details and registration forms can be obtained from the school office.
The Aims of the Breakfast Club are:
- To provide safe, qualitative and enjoyable care for all children out of school hours
- To meet the special care needs of parents and children from the school community
- To provide a range of structured and unstructured activities to meet the growing social, emotional and intellectual needs of children outside school
- To provide an environment to enable children to play and learn together regardless of race, gender, ethnicity and special educational needs
- To provide a healthy variety of food and drink to provide the best start for the children's day
We accept payments via Childcare vouchers, the school's Ofsted reference number is 145385