Mrs P teaches phonics, focus sound 'ure' sure it's pure.
For further practice, try the 'Read and Roll', 'Phoneme Spotter' and workbook activities linked on the website.
Mrs P teaches phonics, focus sound 'ire' fire fire
For further practice, try the 'find and write' activity linked on our website
Miss P's Maths session 1
Finding a quarter of a shape
Miss P's Maths session 2
Finding a quarter of an object
Miss P's Maths session 3
Finding a quarter of a quantity
Listen to us reading some stories
Mrs Patterson reads 'Katie and the Bathers' by James Mathew
Miss Ferrans reading 'Mrs Armitage'
Miss Stewart reading Barry the Fish with Fingers
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Optional Additional Resources
- English- Grammar Mats with answers
- English- Handwriting-Strip-With-Year-1-Common-Exception-Words
- English- continuous-cursive-letter-formation-practice-activity-booklet
- Maths- what-is-a-quarter-quarters-activity-cutout
- Maths- Halves-and-Quarters-Sorting-Worksheet
- Maths- Y1 Fractions - Finding Quarters- choose your level of challenge