Phonics 1 - ear 'hear with your ear'
Get ready to read the speed sounds and words along with Miss Stewart! You will also need a piece of paper and a pencil or a whiteboard and pen to write a sup...
Phonics 2 - ear 'search for pearls'
Warm up your Fred fingers to do some more fantastic phonics and reading! Watch until the end to find out how to play the game.
Phonics 3 - ear 'bears and pears'
Listen to the Year 1 teachers read a story
Miss Stewart reading Supertato
Miss Penny reading Sophie's Tom - Chapter One
Mrs Patterson reading The Tale of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle - Part One
Mrs Patterson reading The Tale of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle - Part Two
Year 1 Week 1 Maths
- English - Grammar - adding 'ing' 'er' and 'ed'
- English - Grammar - adding 'ing' 'er' and 'ed' (PDF)
- English - Grammar- adding suffixes -er-ed-and-ing-activity
- English - Grammar- adding suffix- ing
- Maths - repeated addition as multiplication
- Maths - repeated addition as multiplication (PDF)
- Maths - multiplication layer sheets
- Art - Andy Warhol - Mr Men Pop Art
- History- Intro to the Victorians
- Victorian Adventure story
- Science - Classifying Animals - Mammals Reptiles and Fish