Sports Premium Funding
Sports Premium Funding - Mrs Lauren Rendle is the PE Subject Leader
At Stanley Park Infants' School, children benefit hugely from the PE and Sport Premium Funding for Primary Schools. We aim to develop and improve our PE curriculum and sporting opportunities through the use of funding, as well as ensuring that the improvements made are maintained and sustainable for pupils in years to come.
The funding can be used in a variety of ways to provide children with fantastic opportunities before, during and after the school day to encourage them to live healthy, active lifestyles. The following sports funding report explains the break down of costs, impact and sustainability of the funding. The funding aims to improve sport and Physical Education through five key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- Raising the profile of PE and sport across the whole school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teacher PE and sport.
- Offer all pupils a broader experience of a range of sports and activities.
- Increased participation in competitive sport.
Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.